Monday, July 8, 2013

50 Years with Hubby

 
 
 
 
Hello my blog friends. Today's card is for my wonderful hubby. Saturday, July 13, will be our 50th anniversary. It's hard to believe 50 years can go by so fast.
 
The sentiment '50th wedding anniversary' and the swirly thing are from the Silhouette Cameo, 'on our' is from the Sizzix, small stuff extended cuts alphabet, hearts are a Marvy punch, background paper is from TPC Studio.
 
Below is a look at the inside sentiment that I found on-line...you can tell we do not go for sweet, meaningful, mushy cards. lol  A good sense of humor has helped us through 50 years....especially the time when Hubby had a broken foot and I had to drive him around and I kind of ran over his good foot. It didn't hurt him but there were tire marks on his shoe. We've had a lot of laughs over that one.
 


I'm entering this in Let's Get Wordy challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bazzill card stock; TPC Studio background paper; Silhouette Cameo; Sizzix extended cuts; Xyron X sticker maker; Scotch Dot roller adhesive;





5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! I'm so glad you weren't in my neighborhood while I had my broken ankle! lol The card looks great! Happy Anniversary!!! 50 years is a lot to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweet Sharon. Don't worry, I only run over my Hubby...I'm sure he deserved it lol

      Delete
  2. Congrats Gerry , I'm right behind you.
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card at Split Coast Stampers and wanted to come to your blog and wish you a Happy "Belated" Anniversary! We have ours coming up too in a couple of weeks. Didn't that time just zip by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill. Yes, the years did zip by. Happy 50th to you and your hubby.

      Delete