Friday, July 19, 2013

50 Anniversary Thank You


Welcome my blog friends. Our kids had a wonderful party for us to celebrate our 50 anniversary so I had to make lots of thank you cards. I came up with a very simple design. I heat embossed "thank you" with Recollections Clear Gold ep, cut with Nestabilities Labels 8, edged around the label with a gold leaf pen...quick and simple. Now comes the hard part...writing in them.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have great week end. I would love hear from you, so please leave a comment.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White Bazzill card stock both textured and smooth; VersaMark stamp pad; Wonderful Words stamp; Recollections ep; Gold leaf pen; Scor-tape



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea--love this! (I also wanted to say I was glad to see on your other post that somebody else is still enjoying CM Cutting System. Love mine!)

    ReplyDelete