Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sweet Sixteen






Hello my blog friends.

Today's card is for my youngest granddaughter's Sweet Sixteen birthday. Since she'll be taking her drivers test on her birthday, I wanted the card to show she'll soon be hitting the road.

Cloud background paper (I've had for years) is from Reminisce. The car and Interstate sign are from the Silhouette Cameo, other signs are all from an on-line coloring page. I used a Glaze pen on the edges of the signs and also on the letters STOP. For the 'road' I drew the white lines with a Signo pen on dark gray Bazzill card stock. 'Happy Birthday' letters are from Sizzix Small Stuff, extended cuts.  Because our girl is a 'blingy' kind of  gal I added clear gems to the center of the tires.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. If you leave a  comment please let me know how to contact you so I can send a personal response. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper white, dark gray Bazzill card stock; Reminisce background paper; Silhouette cut files; on-line coloring pages; Bic Mark It markers; Glaze pens; white Signo pen; sponge dauber; Baha Breeze stamp pad; Xyron X sticker maker; Sizzix Small Stuff extended cuts; Scor-tape; clear gems








1 comment: