Thursday, June 20, 2013

Musical Birthday




Hello my blog friends. I had hoped to get more cards done this week but a little bug found me so I had a  couple days in bed and a couple more days layin' low. Think I'm back in business now.

Today's card is for our granddaughter who is going in to her junior year of college, majoring in music education. Background paper is from the Paper Studio, all the images and sentiment were cut on the Silhouette. When I had it all layed out, before adhering anything, I thought it needed a little something so I distressed the edges....that seemed to be just the right touch.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Basic black cardstock; background paper; Silhouette Cameo; spray adhesive; tape runner; sponge dauber; basic black stamp pad; Glossy accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment