Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Men are like fine wine




Hello my blog friends. It's hard to believe we're in the last few days of June, with the 4th of July only a week away...this summer is going by way too fast.

Today's card is for one of my long time good friends. The image and inside sentiment are digi's from Bugaboo....I just love that Stella!! The background paper is a piece I found in my stash that was just the right size. Since I was using Nestabilities Labels 3 I decided to make the card square. Image is colored with Bic Mark It markers, used white & gray glaze pens for the light, added Glossy Accents to the wine glass & bottle and liquid pearls for earrings.  All edges are sponged with pretty in pink.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper white card stock; scrap piece of background paper; Bugaboo digi image; Bic Mark It markers; glaze pens; Glossy Accents; liquid pearls; sponge dauber; pretty in pink stamp pad; Scor-tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment