Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Neighbor



Hello my blog friends.  The heat has hit us here in Vegas with triple digit temps, thank goodness for air conditioning.

Today's card is for my good friend and neighbor. The honeycomb background, branch/leaves and bee hive are from the Silhouette Cameo. The bees are a digi stamp, flowers are from a retired SU punch. Sorry, but I did not note where I found the bee digi. I used liquid pearls for the center of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by, please check back soon. I should be done with my daughters scrapbook by the middle of next week, then I can get back to making cards and posting regularly. Have a wonderful week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; Silhouette Cameo; digi stamp; punch; sponge dauber; stamp pad; liquid pearls; spray adhesive; Scor-tape; glue dots.



1 comment: