Monday, June 3, 2013

Good Man Wanted







Hello my blog friends. It's been a week since my last post because I've been spending all my time working on my daughters scrapbook. Hopefully I'll be done with it in a couple weeks and I can get back to making cards. I've come to the conclusion that I much prefer card making over scrapbooking.

Today's card was inspired by a sign I saw at Peggy Sue's Diner in Yermo, CA. When I read the sign I told my hubby that would be perfect for one of my sisters monthly cards. The old man image is from Jelly Park Digi's, ovals are all Nestabilities. As I look at the photo of the card front and see how crooked it is....as all my cards seem to be...I've decided that is my identifying signature. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: More mustard, whisper white cardstock; Nestabilities Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals, Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals; We are Memory Keepers background paper; Bic Mark It markers; cotton ball; More mustard stamp pad; Scor-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment