Sunday, June 23, 2013

50 Anniversary





Hello my blog friends. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful summer week end.

A friend asked me to make a 50th anniversary card for her sister & bil. She wanted something with glittery gold and their names. The black layer is embossed with Cuttlebug's Tiffany ef and mounted on metallic gold card stock. Happy Anniversary is from the Silhouette, 50 from Sizzix Rat-a-Tat alphabet, small letters from Sizzix Small Stuff alphabet strip....all cut from glittered card stock. I finished it off with little pearls.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. If you leave a comment please let me know your contact info so I can send a personal response. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Basic black, metallic gold, glittered card stock; Silhouette Cameo; Sizzix Rat-a-Tat, Small Stuff alphabets; pearls; Xyron X sticker maker; Scor-tape

4 comments:

  1. Completely beautiful, elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy, you are too kind. I always love hearing from you.

      Delete
  2. Love that sentiment in gold--absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment Sharon. I really look forward to all your wonderful comments.

      Delete