Monday, May 6, 2013

Ryan is 4


Hello and happy Monday my blog friends. Hope you had a good week-end and are looking forward to a great week.

Today's card is for my great-grandson. It's hard to believe he'll be 4 already....those little ones grow up way too fast.

When I saw this dp from Queen & Co I thought the colors would be good for Ryan. The pennants are from SU's Pennant Parade stamp set, punched with SU's pennant punch. Letters and numbers are from Sizzix Extended Cuts, Small Stuff alphabet. The 'string' the pennants are attached to are just embroidery floss I had in my stash.  After I had it all done I realized the dp was upside down so I had to take it apart and redo it....I really need to pay more attention to what I'm doing -smile-

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Real red, Daffodil yellow, basic black cardstock; dp from Queen & Co;  SU's Pennant Parade stamp set and punch; Memento basic black stamp pad; BigKick; Sizzix extended cuts alphabet; embroidery floss; Scor-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment