Saturday, May 4, 2013

Irritating Little Sister



Hello my blog friends. I hope you're having a good week-end. As usual my week-end will be pretty quiet.

The card I'm posting today is for my sister. She has her hands full taking care of her husband, who has had some strokes, and she also oversees the nursing home care for our Mom...she got all the caretaker genes in our family.-smile-  Each month I send her a card that will maybe brighten her day and give her a little chuckle.

The image is from a free on-line coloring page, colored with Bic Mark It markers. The sentiment inside is from a Family Circus cartoon I saw a couple weeks ago. Since I was always the irritating, spoiled little sister, I thought this was appropriate.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. If you are so kind as to leave a comment, please let me know how I can respond to you.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; Nestabilities Fleur Di Lis rectangles; coloring page image; Bic Mark It markers; Scor-tape

1 comment:

  1. Well, aren't you something? lol I LOVE your card-- Of course, I'm the spoiled, little sister, too!

    ReplyDelete