Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day! With me in Las Vegas, my kids and grandkids all in MN, my Mother's Day won't be much different than any other Sunday....except today I am enjoying the beautiful roses from my daughter and her family.

This is the card I sent to my Mom. She won't be able to see it very well and my sister will have to read it to her but it will make her happy. The background paper is a piece from my stash that was just the right size. Bird is from the Silhouette Online store, branch is SU's bird punch, label is Nestabilities Fancy Tags, sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes. For the birds eye and ends of the tag (and the little mistake smudge) I used liquid pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon.As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful Mother's Day and a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; background paper; Silhouette Cameo; Nestabilities Fancy Tags; Teeny Tiny Wishes; Basic black stamp pad; liquid pearls; Scor-tape; Xyron X sticker maker






1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card, Gerry! I understand what you mean with family so spread apart. Hope you had a good day anyway!

    ReplyDelete