Thursday, May 16, 2013

Get Well Joannie



Welcome, thanks for stopping by.

Today's card is for my son-in-laws' mother who just had part of her right lung removed. I haven't heard yet what the biopsy showed. We are all hoping and praying for the best possible results....she's a very special lady.

I case'd a card from Lindsay Ettlinger, you can see here 
Window frame is from the Silhouette Online store, window box is the Small Madison die from Memory Box that I cut down a little. Label is Nestabilities Lacy Ovals, sentiment was printed on the computer. I sponged all edges with a dauber and Bashflul Blue stamp pad. To add soft color to the label I used a cotton ball. Vine Street is the embossing folder used.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a great day. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper white, bashful blue, so saffron cardstock; vine street ef; Silhouette Cameo; Nestabilities lacy ovals; bashful blue, so saffron stamp pads; sponge dauber; cotton ball; Scor-tape; BigKick

No comments:

Post a Comment