Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Double Duty



Hello my blog  friends. I hope you're having a good week.

Today's card is a combination Mother's Day, Birthday for my aunt. Since her birthday is so close to Mother's Day I cheat and send her one card....my bad.

I haven't embossed the card front before, I've always added an embossed layer, but I'm happy with the result. The embossing folder is Fancy Fan, decorative border is from my Silhouette Cameo, butterfly is Memory Box. Top of butterfly and border were cut on glittered cardstock. Corner pieces are scraps from the border.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; glittered cardstock; Fancy Fan ef; Memory Box die; Silhouette Cameo; spray adhesive.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I am sure your Aunt will appreciate whatever you send since it's handmade.

    ReplyDelete