Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blue Butterflies

 
 
Good morning my blog friends. OMGoodness; living with leg pain this past week and a half , visiting the chiropractor, not sleeping...blah, blah, blah and working on my daughters' scrapbook, card making didn't happen. Being so self absorbed I forgot my friends birthday...sorry Barb.
 
Once I realized her birthday had come and gone I got busy. I got out some whisper white, bashful blue, not quite navy cardstock, a few gems, went to my Silhouette and made a quick & simple card.
 
Hopefully I'll be pain free soon and can get back to making cards as well as working on the scrapbook.
 
Thanks for stopping by....and listening to me whine. Please stop back soon. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Whisper white, bashful blue, not quite navy cardstock; gems; Silhouette Cameo; spray adhesive.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Gerry! I sure hope you are feeling better soon. Leg pain is NO FUN! I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete