Thursday, May 2, 2013

21st Birthday in Vegas




Hello my blog friends. I hope you are having a good week and are not getting any snow. My son sent me text last night saying Mpls could have 6-9 " of snow by this mornings rush hour....YUK!! I am so glad I no longer live in that part of the country. lol

Today's card is what I came up with for a friend who asked me to make a card for his granddaughter who will be coming to Las Vegas to celebrate her 21st birthday. I used Nestabilities Lacy Squares and Classic Squares Small to make a frame for the photo he wanted me to use. The number 21 is from Sizzix Sizzlets Bounce alphabet, it doesn't show on the picture, but, I spritzed the numbers with Perfect Pearls Mist. 21 is popped up on the Stampin' Up Modern Label punch adhered to Modern Label Movers and Shapers, label is also popped up. I added pink gems to the modern label and the corners of the lacy squares. Below is a look at the card opened.



The sentiment "It's the time of your life...  to have the time of your life" is from my Hallmark 2010 cardmaker program. Las Vegas stickers are from Paper House.
I hope my friend and his granddaughter are happy with it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Have a wonderful week-end. If you are so kind as to leave a comment please let me know how I can respond to you.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; photo; Nestabilities Lacy Squares, Classic Squares Small; pink gems; Modern Label punch, Modern Label Movers and Shapers; Perfect Pearls Mist; Sizzix Sizzlet Bounce alphabet; dimensionals; Scor-tape; Paper House cardboard stickers; Hallmark 2010 card program



No comments:

Post a Comment