Sunday, April 28, 2013

Up,Up and Away







Hello and happy Sunday my blog friends. I had a fun morning playing with my Silhouette Cameo and actually figured out more things to do with it....I feel so proud of myself when I make a little progress -smile-

Today's card is for one of my brothers'-in-law. When I saw this hot air balloon dp, from KaiserCraft, I knew I had to use it on his card. The Silhouette hot air balloon matches the dp better than it looks like in the picture. "Happy Birthday" letters are from Sizzix, Extended Cuts, Small Stuff, cut from black glittered paper. I thought it would be kind of cool to print the inside sentiment on a balloon shape but since my little brain doesn't work like a normal person's it took me a while to figure it out....my BIL will be impressed. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. If you leave a comment please let me know how I can respond back to you. I really appreciate hearing from you. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; dp; Silhouette Cameo; BigKick; Sizzix Extended Cuts; Xyron X sticker maker; spray adhesive; dimensionals; Basic Gray die ink; sponge dauber

3 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card and I'm impressed at your use of the Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, Thank you so much for your very kind comment. I'm still learning how to use the Cameo....I love that machine.

      Delete
  2. Hey Gerry! Love the Hot Air Balloon! One of my favs...
    You doing OK? I am recovering nicely. Stitches out next week but still have to keep weight off of my ankle another 6 weeks. My mojo is coming back & hope to get some cards posted soon. So glad to see you on here frequently!

    ReplyDelete