Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photographic Memory


Hello my blog friends. I haven't posted for a week because our daughter was here for a few days and I spent every moment with her.

Today's card is a birthday card for my son who works for Kodak. The background paper is from The Paper Studio, camera is from the Silhouette online store.
The sentiment ...."Everyone has a photographic Memory, some just don't have film".... I found online. I chose to put the end of the sentiment on the inside. Most mother's would put a sentimental verse on her child's card....but not me  lol. Good thing my son understands me.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you back again soon. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Basic gray, light gray card stock; background paper; Silhouette Cameo; modern label punch, modern label movers and shapers; basic gray stamp pad; sponge dauber; brads; dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect card for your son! Way to go, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete