Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Uny




Hello and happy Monday my blog friends. For those of you still having cold, snow & rain, I hope spring will get to you soon.

Today's card is for one of my sisters-in-law. She's a very fun loving kind of gal so I had to make a kind of fun loving card for her.
The image is from Bugaboo digi's, colored with Bic Mark It markers. I added Glossy Accents to the bottles and white Stickles for earrings. Tiny pearls were added to the corners for a little bling. The inside verse,shown below, is something I found on the internet.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I always love hearing from you with comments.  Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; Bugaboo digi; Nestabilities Scalloped Squares small, Classic Squares large; Bic Mark It markers; Glossy Accents; Stickles; pearl gems

3 comments:

  1. Got home today & saw your card...another smile on my face today! Thanks for posting, Gerry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute one. Gerry,. Have it but not done it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute one. Gerry,. Have it but not done it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete