Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy 80th


Hello my blog friends. Today's card is for a very lovely lady who  does not look like she is anywhere near 80.
I'm entering it in Stamp TVs in Three's challenge. My 3's are 3 butterflies and 3 gems in the center of the large butterfly.
Background paper was run through the BigKick in the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder, corners punched with Martha Stewart's Double Loops corner punch. Large butterfly is a Memory Box die, small butterflies and numbers were cut on the Silhouette Cameo. All cutouts were done on black glittered paper.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Basic black, whisper white card stock; glittered paper; Martha Stewart corner punch; Memory Box die; Silhouette Cameo; clear gems; glue pen; Xyron X sticker maker.

1 comment:

  1. You know I love those butterflies, black and all. :) I think they are very elegant! Lovely card (as always!) xo~

    ReplyDelete