Friday, April 26, 2013

Get Well My Friend


Hello my blog friends. Where has this week gone and how can we be at the end of April already??

Today's card is for my oldest and dearest friend....we have been friends since 3rd grade. Unfortunately she just had part of the colon removed because of cancer. My prayers are going out to her and her family.

The main image is a digi stamp that I didn't mark which digi site I got it from....my bad! I added 'speedy recovery' below the image. I used Nestabilites Classic Ovals small and Beaded Ovals. The green background paper was run the the BigKick in the Framed Tulips ef. The tulips were colored with LePlume markers....I really need to invest in some Copics. I thought adding Glossy Accents to the vase would make it look more like glass. Below is a look at the inside.


The inspiration for tulips on the beaded oval came from the very talented Donna Phelan. You can see her card on her blog here
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments and questions are much appreciated. Have great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery card stock; digi image; Nestabilities Beaded Ovals; Nestabilitles Classic Ovals small; BigKick; Framed Tulips ef; Le Plume markers; Glossy Accents; computer

2 comments:

  1. I love those Beaded Ovals! Your color choice is beautiful, love the flowers & I especially like the message. Very appropriate for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gerry - I agree with Sharon! I just love these colors together, the embossing and your flowers. Thank you for stopping by my blog too ♥

    ReplyDelete