Sunday, April 14, 2013

Friends Are Like Bras




Hello and happy Sunday my blog friends. While enjoying the warmth and sunshine here in Las Vegas, I'm feeling very bad for my family having snow in MN. It's time for warm sunshine everywhere.

Today's card is for my dear sister. Every month I send her a somewhat humorous card.

The image is jj bra friends from Bugaboo. The "bra".....which I think looks more like sunglasses....is from the Silhouette on-line store. The front is Nestabilities Beaded Circles with hand punched circles around it. Image is colored with Bic Mark It markers with some Stickles added. Bra cups are edged with Stickles and a heart punched from white glittered paper. Card base is a circle card from the Silhouette on-line store.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. Comments and/or questions are always welcome. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Concord crush, whisper white, lavender card stock; Bugaboo digi; Bic Mark It markers; Stickles; Silhouette Cameo; Nestabilities Beaded Ovals; hand held circle and heart punches; white glittered paper; Scor-Tape; dimensionals

1 comment: