Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fabulous at 40




Hello my blog friends. Today's card is for one of my daughter's  BFF's. Lisa became "best friends" with four girls in junior high and they remain the best of friends as they turn 40 this year. It was fun watching them grow up and now it's amazing watching them raise their teenage daughter's....my daughter also has a son.

The TGIF image is from Broken Box Stock digi's. Coloring was done with Bic Mark It markers and I added Stickles to her hair ribbon, bracelets and shoes. Inside sentiment was printed on the computer.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Basic black, real red, whisper white card stock; Broken Box Stock digi; Bic Mark It markers; Stickles; Nestabilities Labels 16; BigKick; red gems; computer

1 comment:

  1. You brought me another smile today. Thank you, friend! Great card--love your color choices & design.

    ReplyDelete