Thursday, April 11, 2013

21st Anniversary


Hello my blog friends. I'm sure those of you who are still getting rain, sleet & snow are really ready for spring....hope you don't have to wait much longer.

Today's card if for my son & daughter-in-law's 21 wedding anniversary. When I started to make their card all my creativity just vanished....I hate when that happens. Oh, well, they're more interested in what was inside anyway.  lol
The background paper is an embossed paper from The Paper Studio, embossed swirl is from Stampin' Ups Priceless stamp set, oval is Nestabilities beaded ovals with black liquid pearls added all around, ribbons are from my stash with white liquid pearls added.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, please come back soon. I'm always happy to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper white card stock; embossed background paper; Priceless stamp set; VersaMark ink; black ep; Nestabilities beaded ovals; black, white liquid pearls; ribbon; basic black stamp pad; sponge dauber; Scor-Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment