Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weight Loss Hot Line


Hello my blog friends. Trees are starting to blossom here in Las Vegas and for me that means allergy season is here....but as long as the weather is warm and sunny I don't mind the runny nose and watery eyes.  -smile-

Today's card is for my sister...I send her a card the beginning of each month. The idea for this card came from a quote in my desk calender from Dayspring. After seeing the quote I remembered this digi stamp by Tori Beveridge. For the background I ran whisper white card stock through the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls ef that I had brayered with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The black frames were cut with Nestabilitie's Labels 10. The girl talk digi is colored with Bic Mark It markers and I added white liquid pearls on the ends of the Labels 10. Below is a look at the inside that has a telephone from the Silhouette on-line store.


Thank you for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper white, basic black card stock; Nestabilities Labels 10; Tori Beveridge digi stamp; quote from Dayspring desk calander; Bic Mark It markers; Divine Swirls ef; Memento black ink pad; brayer; liquid pearls; Silhouette die cut; Scortape

No comments:

Post a Comment