Friday, March 29, 2013

Warm & fuzzy Easter



Hello my blog friends. I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. Instead of making cards I've been busy working on my daughters 'first 40 years' scrapbook.

Today's card is the one I made for my sister....if I ever make her a serious card she'll wonder what's wrong with me.
Image and sentiment are digi's from Bugaboo. Coloring was done with Bic Mark It markers and I added a little white fun flock for the tail, background paper is from my stash, die cut is Nestabilities Labels 10.

Thanks for stopping by. Please stop by tomorrow for a look at my Hubby's card. Have a great night.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; background paper; Bugaboo digi; Bic Mark It markers; Nestabilities Labels 10; sponge dauber; stamp pad; fun flock

No comments:

Post a Comment