Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Easter


Hello my blog friends. To those of you that were hit with heavy snow this week I hope you stayed safe and that this will be the end of snow for you this year.
Today's card is my first Easter card for 2013. The basket and bunnies are from the Silhouette Cameo. These particular bunnies didn't have the inside ear cut out so I hand cut small pieces of pink card stock then I used a black Bic Mark It marker for the nose and a black fine point pen for whiskers....and of course I just had to add googly eyes. For the grass I used a Martha Stewart punch (I gave up trying to size the grass just right on the Silhouette...I'm still learning), eggs in basket were fussy cut from a piece of background paper I found in my stash. Tulips are from a small hand punch I've had forever. Label is Nestabilities Fancy Tags, sentiment was printed on the computer and I added tiny pearls to the ends. Background paper is from my stash. I'm not real happy with it but I guess it's O.K.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are very welcome.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pink, yellow, white, green card stock; background paper; Silhouette Cameo; Nestabilities Fancy Tags; Martha Stewart grass punch; tulip punch; narrow ribbon; googly eyes; Bic Mark It markers; fine point pen; tiny pearls; glue dots; Scor tape

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet, Gerry! I love your blog & the pink background!

    ReplyDelete