Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Easter Mom



Hello my blog friends. I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a fun week-end.

Today's card is for the PPA155 Sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts. This is the card I will send to my Mom.

The certainly celery card stock was run through the BigKick in the  Sizzix Fancy Fan ef. The strips of background paper are from my stash. Image is from Di's digi stamps, frame is Nestabilities Labels 3. Image was colored with Bic Mark It markers and colored pencils.

Thanks for stopping by today, please visit again soon. Comments are very much appreciated. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper white, certainly celery card stock; background paper scraps; Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp; basic black stamp pad; sponge daubers; certainly celery, pretty in pink stamp pads; ScorTape

2 comments:

  1. Cute as can be for Easter! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card, Gerry! I love your little bunnies! Beautiful spring colors too! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete