Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Easter Dude



Hello my blog friends. I hope you are having a wonderful week-end that will include a little crafting time.
Today's card is for my 13 year old grandson. None of the rubber stamps I have are really appropriate for a teenage boy and I didn't find anything I really liked--for a teenage boy that is--on the many digi stamp sites I visited, so, I Googled 'free coloring pages Easter' and found this image. The word bubble is from the Silhouette Cameo, 'Happy Easter Dude' was printed on the computer. I added Glossy Accents to the bunny's teeth and buttons. Background was run through the SU, Honeycomb ef on my BigKick. After printing the image I cut it out with Nestabilities Labels Large. Coloring was done with Bic Mark It markers.
I'm entering this card in the Challenge 22 Easter at Broken Box Stock.

Thank you for stopping by, please visit again soon. Have a great week-end. Comments are very much appreciated.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Daffodil Yellow, Certainly Celery, Whisper white card stock; free coloring page image; Silhouette Cameo; Bic Mark It markeres; Honeycomb ef; Glossy Accents; sponge dauber; Certainly Celery stamp pad; Daffodil Yellow stamp pad; Scor tape; BigKick


No comments:

Post a Comment