Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Swing Card



Hello and happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a good week-end that included some fun and family time....and remembered to set your clocks ahead.

Today's card just kind of happened. I knew I wanted to make a swing card and use cut outs from the Silhouette...so I started to "play". Background paper is from SU that I bought several years ago. On the large egg I added some glitter using a glue pen and fine glitter. I used a Bashfull Blue marker around the edges of the bunnies and used a sponge dauber with Bashfull Blue ink to soften all other edges. Sentiment stamp is from Great Impressions. Bunnies were popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today, please visit again soon. All comments and/or questions are welcome. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Blue, white card stock; background paper; Silhouette Cameo; decorative edge paper cutter; bashfull blue marker and stamp pad, not quite navy stamp pad; sponge dauber; glue pen; fine glitter; dimensionals; Scor tape; Great Impressions rubber stamp

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Awesome Easter card, Gerry, I have never done a swing card - with granddaughters birthday coming up I might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete