Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chocolate Bunny




Hello my blog friends, how nice of you to stop by.
Today's card was inspired by this scrap piece of chocolate eggs background paper in my stash....I can't remember how many years ago I bought it. And everyone knows you can't have chocolate Easter eggs without a chocolate bunny, right??  Bunny, bows, basket and banner are from the Silhouette Cameo online store....and I just couldn't resist adding a googly eye. I fussy cut the eggs in the basket from a scrap piece of background paper, grass is a Martha Stewart punch, Happy Easter is a old stamp by Darcie's. A few gold gems were added for a little bling. The basket is cut from a full sheet of background paper that I have no idea of when or where I bought it. What I like about this card is that it's made with a little of the old and a little of the new.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. Any comments are very much appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Yellow, brown card stock; 3 background papers; Silhouette Cameo; sponge daubers; stamp pads; googly eye; gold gems; rubber stamp; Martha Stewart punch; Scor tape; glue dots

1 comment: