Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bitten Bunnies


Happy St Patrick's Day. I hope your week-end is going well.

Today's card is for my 20 year old granddaughter who is the most like me of all my grandchildren and we share the same sense of humor....much to my son's dismay. Here is the inside verse "How can you tell the difference between a girl chocolate bunny and a boy chocolate bunny? If it has a hollow head, it's definitely a man!" I realize I'm a bad influence on my grandchildren, but they love me anyway. lol
Last year I saw a few cards made with chocolate bunnies that had been "bitten" and thought they were just too cute.
Background paper is a piece I found in my stash, card stock is SU daffodil delight. Bunnies (a scrap piece of brown card stock) and word bubbles are from the Silhouette on-line store. And again I couldn't pass on using googly eyes. The liquid pearls on the pink bow came out a little smudgy but I decided to leave it.

Thank you so so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Any comments are very much appreciated. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Daffodil delight , scrap pieces of brown and pink card stock; background paper; googly eyes; Silhouette Cameo; sponge dauber; daffodil delight stamp pad; pretty in pink stamp pad; liquid pearls; dimensionals; Scor Tape; glue dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment