Saturday, February 9, 2013

Triple Heart Easel card




Hello my blog friends. I hope those of you on the east coast are safe and warm.

My friend showed me the triple heart easel card she had made following the tutorial seen here so I just had to make one. My 15 year old granddaughter loves to receive and make cards with different folds so she will get this one as a "bonus" Valentine. Yesterday I posted the card I already had made for her. Since I don't have any heart die cut sets I borrowed my friends Spellbinder's Nestabilites set. The little cupid on the largest heart is a QuicKutz die, the glittered hearts on the 2 smaller hearts are stickers from my stash. For the bottom I punched a heart from the background paper using a small EK punch then I added Glossy Accents to it and popped it up. You can see a side view below.



Thanks for stopping by, please visit again soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pretty in pink cardstock; My Minds Eye background paper; Spellbinder's Scalloped hearts dies; QuicKutz cupid die; glittered stickers; EK small heart punch; Glossy Accents; Scortape

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Gerry, and I am now following you!! Have a great week end! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete