Friday, February 1, 2013

Teenage boy Valentine



Hello and happy Friday my blog friends. I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to a  fun week-end.

Today's card is for my 13 year old grandson. I have to admit it wasn't easy for this old grandma to come up with a Valentine for a teenage boy.....I do so much better with girls.  I found the red/black stripe brads and the zebra stripe paper at Hobby Lobby. The heart with arrow on the front is a QuicKutz die that was exclusive to Archiver's, inside heart is Nestabilities. After cutting the hearts with arrow I ran them through a zebra stripe embossing folder. "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp is from Stamp City dated 1997.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Basic black cardstock; Paper Studio background paper; zebra strip brads; QuicKutz die; heart Nestabilities; zebra stripe embossing folder; rubber stamp; Memento black ink; Scor tape; 1/8" hand held circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment