Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stupid Cupid


Hello my blog friends, it's so nice of you to visit today. I hope you're having a good week.

Today's card is for my poor sister.....I say "poor" sister because she very seldom gets a really nice card from me. I've been sending her goofy and sometimes a little bit naughty cards for so long if I ever do make her a really nice one she'll think somethings wrong with me. When I found this saying I knew I had to find a goofy looking Cupid and use it for her Valentine. Below is a look at the inside.


 
The Cupid image is from a free coloring page colored with Bic Mark It markers (I'm too cheap to buy Copic's). The background paper is from my stash left over pieces. The white hearts are Memory Box Grand Heart die, the small heart brads are from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: White, regal rose Card stock; background paper; regal rose stamp pad; sponge dauber; brads; digital image; Bic Mark It markers; Scortape



1 comment: