Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Scalloped Circle Easel




Hello my blog friends. Can you believe we're already past the middle of February? Spring is not far away.
There's a reason I haven't had a new post since last week....I'm working on a scrapbook of my daughters "first 40 years"....I can't believe my "baby" will be 40. YIKES!!  Scrapping is not as easy for me as making cards so it's more time consuming but I'll try to post cards at least 3 times a week.  

I'm entering today's card in the Happy Birthday challenge #20 at Broken Box Stock. The circles are from Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles large and Classic Circle's large. Image is a digi from Broken Box Stock. I punched a piece of whisper white card stock with the SU scallop border punch then stamped 'happy birthday' on it, sponged the edges and popped it up. "Happy Birthday" is from the SU set So Happy For You. The pearls are from my stash. Sorry about the quality of the photo, I had a little problem taking the picture.
Thank you for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bashful blue, whisper white card stock; Broken Box Stock digi stamp; Bic Mark It markers; bashful blue stamp pad; sponge dauber; Glaze pens; Stickles; dimensionals; Scortape; pearls gems; So Happy For You stamp from SU; Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Classic Circles Large; SU scallop border punch; Memento Tuxedo black stamp pad

No comments:

Post a Comment