Friday, February 8, 2013

Purple Valentine

 
 
 
 
 
Hello my blog friends. Oh, what fun it is to make Valentine's for teenage granddaughters. This purple cardstock is kind of shiny/sparkly but not glittery and I have no idea where I bought it. The heart is Memory Box Grand heart and LaRue heart. I cut the grand heart from the purple cardstock then put white glittered paper behind it before adhering the LaRue heart. The small hearts in the top corners are a small EK punch. The label is Spellbinder's Ribbon Tag Trio. Happy Valentine's Day was printed on the computer. I used a glue pen to outline the label and applied white glitter. The inside verse is from the Hallmark 2010 card program.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week-end.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 

Supplies: White, purple cardstock; white glittered paper; Memory Box Grand Heart, LaRue Heart; Spellbinder's Ribbon Tag Trio Three; ribbon; Scortape; glue pen; white glitter; computer 
 

1 comment: