Monday, February 11, 2013

Love is in the air


Happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a great week-end.

My card today is for the sweet little gal that does my nails. She keeps telling me no body loves her and I keep telling her to be patient because Mr Right will come along.

I ran white card stock through Tim Holtz Bricked embossing folder and very lightly sponged it with a dauber and black ink. Window is the Memory Box Small Madison Window. Image is from a retired SU set. For the banner I used a small EK punch and cut letters from Ellison extended cuts, Small Stuff. For the letter "o" and the 3 hearts on the window I used a hand held heart punch. Under the vellum window shade I put a piece of lace to look like a valance but it doesn't show up very well. The banners are popped over a piece of bakers twine.

I'm entering this in Sentimental Sunday's challenge 141 Love is in the air.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. Please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pretty in pink, whisper white card stock; Tim Holtz Bricked EF; Memory Box Small Window die; sponge dauber; black ink; vellum; SU stamp; lace ribbon; EK banner punch; bakers twine; Ellison extended cuts; Scortape; glue dots; hand held heart punch

3 comments:

  1. Like the image you used on your card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete