Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hubby's Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day my blog friends. Will you be having a nice romantic evening with your S.O (significant other)? My S.O will be playing poker and I'll be having a glass...or 2 or 3...of Valentine wine and my box of See's dark chocolate's with my friend who also has a non-romantic S.O...wine and chocolate what could be better. -smile-

Today's card is one I made at an Archiver's class in December. Stamps are from Art Impressions colored with Copic markers. I took this class with my daughter-in-law and we both thought the sentiment should end with you...or U...instead of me. The instructor liked the idea so much she was going to suggest it to the next class.
By looking at the front of my cards you usually can't guess what the inside verse might be and this one is no different. Below is the verse I found on-line...a little British humor.
 
I love you, I love, I love you almighty
I wish your pyjamas were next to my nightie
Now don't be mistaken, Don't be misled
I meant on the clothes line and not in the bed!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry


Supplies: Patterned, white, red card stock; Art Impressions rubber stamps; Copic markers; clear gems; adhesive

1 comment: