Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby




Hello my blog friends. Between working on my daughters scrapbook and trying to learn how to use my new Silhouette Cameo I haven't spent much time on cards. I'm what you would call a "slow learner" so it's taking a lot of time and practice with the Silhouette.
 
Today's card is for my hubby's birthday on Saturday (it's my birthday Saturday as well...how unfair is that? I want my own day...OK, I"ll quit my whining) -smile-

I found a free clip image of a jukebox that I thought would be perfect since we do have a Wurlitzer One More Time. The background paper was run through the BigKick with Cuttlebug's Tiny Bubbles ef. I thought Tiny Bubbles was appropriate since the One More Time is also referred to as "The Bubbler". The music notes are from my new Silhouette Cameo. I printed the word 'classic' on yellow card stock then cut it with Nestabilitie's Classic Circles Small and sponged lightly with Certainly Celery. The jukebox image is popped up with dimensionals. The message inside is "Don't think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic."

I'm entering this card in the challenge at  Crazy4Challenges C4C174

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great rest of the week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Yellow, green, black card stock; free computer clip art; Silhouette Cameo; Tiny Bubbles ef; BigKick; computer; sponge dauber; Certainly Celery stamp pad; dimensionals; Scortape; Xyron X sticker maker

No comments:

Post a Comment