Thursday, February 7, 2013

Grumpy Gertrude


Hello my blog friends, I hope you've been having a good week. This week is going by very fast for me and I'm not getting much accomplished.

I send my sister a card the first of every month....I don't want her to forget me ;) The image I used this month is Bugaboo digi stamps, Grumpy Gertrude. When I look at my finished cards they always appear straight but the photos always look crooked....maybe some day I'll make one that looks and is straight both in person and in the photo  lol. Gertie is colored with Bic Mark It markers and the scalloped square is Spellbinders. Below is a look at the inside.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Light blue, navy, white cardstock; Bugaboo digi stamp; Bic Mark It markers; bashful blue dye ink; sponge dauber; Spellbinders Scalloped Square small; Scortape


No comments:

Post a Comment