Monday, February 4, 2013

Conversation Hearts

 
 
 Hello my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful week-end. We had been invited to our friends home to watch the Super Bowl. My friend thought it might be fun for us ladies to make a card since the three of us weren't too excited about watching a football game, but by the time she thought of it she didn't have time to come up with an idea, so I came up with the one posted here today. I had all the paper cut and brought all the supplies we needed.
 
The card base is Whisper White with a Real Red layer and background paper from The Paper Studio. The jar stamp is from Sarasota Stamps, words a from a retired SU set. The "conversation hearts" and the larger glittered heart punches are EK. I would have preferred using smaller red gems but I didn't have any in my stash. I punched a small hole in the glittered heart to string the bakers twine through. For the inside I adhered a piece of the background paper, stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" and cut it with the Grand Heart die by Memory Box. You can see the inside below
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Whisper white, real red card stock; The Paper Studio background paper; jar stamp, Happy Valentine's Day stamp, SU word stamps; Memento tuxedo black stamp pad; real red stamp pad; sponge dauber; bakers twine; glittered paper; EK punches; Memory Box grand heart die; Scor Tape; red gems

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Your Conversation Hearts are PERFECT! They look sooooo real! Well done my friend! ***new follower*** wink, wink! :)

    ReplyDelete