Thursday, January 17, 2013

Toadily cool Valentine

 
 
 
Hello my blog friends. Can't believe we're already past the middle of January. I used to think retirement years would drag by.....how wrong I was.
 
Today's card is for my 7 year old great-grandson. I was going to make a punch art teddy bear for him till I looked back and saw that I did a panda bear last year so I decided to do the frog. The background paper was run through the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder and I sponged the edges with a sponge dauber and Real Red stamp pad. The scalloped heart was cut with Nestabilities hearts, small hearts are from a small EK punch, lips are a punch I picked up many years ago that does not have a company name on it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Hope the upcoming week end will be a good one for you.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Real red, whisper white, green card stock; scrap piece of background paper; large and extra large oval punches; 1 3/4", 1 3/8", 1/2" circle punches; boho blossom punch (for feet); EK heart punch; lip punch; Nestabilities heart, scalloped heart dies; Cuttlebug tiney bubbles ef; old olive, real red ink pads; sponge dauber; glue dots; Scor-tape; googly eyes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment