Saturday, January 19, 2013

Speedy Recovery

 
 
 

 
Hello my blog friends. I hope you are having a good week-end and staying warm.
 
Today's card, using the triple stamping technique, is for my aunt who had surgery after falling and breaking her hip. When I finished the card I thought it looked pretty good but then I saw the photo and thought...wow; that's looks pretty crooked, but since my hubby didn't comment about it looking crooked I mailed it. I used Heartfelt Creations-Tattered Blossoms Swirls stamp set with Pacific Blue stamp pad. I printed 'Speedy Recovery' on whisper white card stock on the computer. Below is a look at the inside.
 
 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful week-end.
 
Take Care!
Gerry 
 
Supplies: Pacific blue, whisper white card stock; pacific blue stamp pad; Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Swirls stamp; Nestabilitie's Fancy Tags; dimensionals; Score-tape. computer


1 comment: