Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sail Away




Hello and happy Sunday my blog friends. I hope you are having a wonderful week end.

Today's card is for one of my brother-in-laws'. The image is a digi from Digi Doodle Shop that is no longer available.  I used colored pencils for the sails, Bic Mark It markers for the ship. The background paper is from a case of double sided papers I got from Costco several years ago. The frame was cut with Spellbinder's Classic Squares Small and Scalloped Classic Squares Small. Happy Birthday is a clear stamp I found in my stash, embossed with Zing, Brown Sugar ep, cut with Spellbinders Grommet Tags.

Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon. I really like to hear from you so please leave a comment. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Brown, Very Vanilla card stock; background paper; digi stamp; colored pencils; Bic Mark It markers; clear stamp; VersaMark; Zing embossing powder; Spellbinder's Classic Squares Small, Scalloped Squares Small, Grommet Tags; cord; ScorTape

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this masculine card. Wow...would have liked that Digi before it became unavailable. It's perfect for men cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I'm always so relieved when I complete a masculine card.

      Delete