Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ninety-plus Birthday



 
Happy New Year my blog friends. I hope 2013 brings you health and happiness.
 
Today I'm posting the cards I made for our neighbors, a very cute couple. Her 92nd birthday was December 24....which I totally forgot, his 91st is January 3. As active as they are you would never guess their age.....hubby & I want to be just like them when we grow up. 
 
The background paper for her card is from BoBunny. I printed 'belated birthday wishes' on the computer and cut with Spellbinder's Fleur Di Lis rectangles and mounted on green cardstock cut with Fleur Di Lis rectangles, gems are pearls from Prima.
 
The newsprint background paper is from Bazzill. His card is black cardstock with a layer of gray cardstock then the newsprint. I distressed the edges of the gray cardstock and the newsprint. 'Birthday Wishes' was printed on the computer, punched with the modern label punch, mounted on movers and shapers modern label. I added brads in the four corners and eyelets on the ends of the label then added bakers twine.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of the week.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Green, pink,black, gray cardstock: BoBunny background paper, Bazzill newsprint background paper; Spellbinder's Fleur Di Lis Rectangles; modern label punch, modern lable movers and shapers; eyelets; brads; bakers twine; pearl jewels; Scor-tape; computer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment