Monday, January 7, 2013

Holiday Thank You


Hello my blog friends. I hope you're having a great start to the new year.

The card I'm posting today is the design for my Christmas thank yous. I was a little late getting them out, my bad! The image is a digi from Broken Box Stock, colored with Bic Mark It Markers with stickles added to the snowflakes. The halo is colored with a metallic pen from Creative Memories. The snowflakes around the Spellbinder's Beaded Circle were stamped with a small stamp in the Chill Of Winter set from Stampin' Up, with Stickles added. "Thank You" is a clear stamp I found in my stash, corner snowflakes are a small EK punch.

I'm entering this card in the Broken Box Stock Challenge 17 Winter-snowflakes

Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: White, blue cardstock; digi image; snowflake stamp; snowflake punch; Stickles; Bic Mark It markers; metallic pen; clear stamp; Scor-tape; Bashful blue stamp pad; sponge dauber; Spellbinder's Beaded Circle;

No comments:

Post a Comment