Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle Bill




Hello my blog friends. I'm so glad you could stop by, I hope you're having a good week.

Today's card is for a good friend...."Uncle" Bill.... who is turning 88 this week. My calling him "Uncle" Bill is pretty nice since he refers to me as "what's 'er name". LOL  He is such a pleasure to know and spend time with. I hope he likes this card.

The focal point is from the retired Stampin' Up set 'Sense of Time'. I stamped the clock face and "Happy Birthday" on brown card stock and embossed with SU's ultra fine gold embossing powder. The clock face was cut out with Spellbinder's Classic Circle Large, "happy birthday" was cut out with Spellbinder's Grommet Tags. The tag is mounted with small gold brads, I added small gold gems to the four corners. The background paper is from a nice zippered case of  double sided background papers my husband picked up at Costco several years ago.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good rest of the week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Brown card stock; background paper; VersaMark; ultra fine gold ep; Sense of Time stamp; Spellbinder's Classic Circle Large; Spellbinder's Grommet Tags; brads; gold gems; Scor-tape.


















No comments:

Post a Comment