Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Neighbor

 
 
 
Happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a good week-end.

The background paper is by graphic45. I had to really dig through all my card stock to find the right green to go with the graphic45 paper. I used a finger dauber with peeled paint Distress Ink to lightly distress all edges. Happy Birthday was printed on the computer and cut with Nestabilities Grommet Tags. To give the twine a bit of a distressed look, I pulled it across the peeled paint ink pad. This was a very simple, quick card to make. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; twine; finger dauber; Distress Ink; twine; Nestabilities Grommet Tags; computer; Scor-tape


No comments:

Post a Comment