Saturday, January 5, 2013

Granddaughter's Birthday



Hello my blog friends. I hope you are having a good week end. I think I'm finally getting back to a normal routine after the holidays.

Today's card is for my granddaughter's 20 birthday. She's a sophomore in college and  has always loved books so I thought this Graphic by Broken Box Designs LLC ,Reading Toodles, was perfect for her. For the background paper I Googled Winona State University images and printed it out. It's hard to make out the image but at least I tried....she'll appreciate my effort. I cut the digi image and the piece I mounted it on with Spellbinders Labels 8. The numbers are from Ellison Extended Cuts, Small Stuff die. Coloring was done with Bic Mark It markers.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments and/or questions are welcome...I love to hear from you.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; my own background paper; digi image; die cut numbers; Bic Mark It markers; Scor-tape; computer; Spellbinders Labels 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment