Thursday, January 31, 2013

Big Sisters Birthday



 
 
 
 
Hello my blog friends. It's good to be home after a week of R&R in FL. ....well actually we didn't get much rest while there, but lots of recreation. A very fun week with my sister-in-law and her husband.
 
Today's card is for my big sister. When I saw the tutorial for the mini blind on Splitcoaststampers I just had to try it. After I had the card done with the birthday cake image, I thought it would have been really cute if I would have put a picture of my sisters great-granddaughter holding a happy birthday sign....well, ya; that may have been a little better, but, I didn't feel like a "do over".
 
Background paper is graphic45. Kitty image from a free coloring page. Birthday cake image is a digi from Broken Box Stock. You can find the Mini Blind tutorial HERE
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 

Supplies:Pear Pizzazz card stock; graphic45 background paper; Brooken Box Stock digi image; free coloring page image; Bic Mark It markers; white cording

No comments:

Post a Comment